An order can only be revoked (cancelled) with the Court’s permission. If you no longer want or need an Intervention Order and would like to revoke it, you must file with the Court an ‘application to revoke’. Please contact the Court for information.

Once you have made your application, it will receive a hearing date. Your application will be served on all parties involved, including the police if they took out the order.

When your application goes before the Court, you must show there has been a change of circumstances, and that this justifies revoking the order.


This page was last updated: 
Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 11:40