Respondents and Changes

If Respondents want to vary or revoke Intervention Orders, they must apply to the Court. Before their applications can proceed, they must ask the Court for ‘leave to make the application’. This means Respondents must explain the reasons why they want to make the application. The Magistrate will then either grant or refuse a Respondent leave to make an application.


This page was last updated: 
Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 11:58