An order can only be extended with the Court’s permission. If your Intervention Order is about to expire and you want it to continue, you can apply to the Court to have it extended. Please contact the Court for information.

Once you have made your application, it will receive a hearing date. Your application will be served on all parties involved, including the police if they took out the order.

When your application goes before the Court, you must show why you need an extension of your Intervention Order


This page was last updated: 
Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 11:36